Be the first to review this item
Norditropin NordiLet stimulates skeletal and somatic growth, and also has a pronounced effect on metabolic processes.
Somatropin, replenishing the deficiency of endogenous growth hormone, helps to normalize body structure by increasing muscle mass and reducing body fat.
Most of the effects of somatropin are realized through insulin-like growth factor-I (IGF-I), which is produced in all cells of the body (mainly liver cells). More than 90% of IGF-I is associated with proteins (IGFBP), of which IGFBP-3 is the most important.
Somatropin enhances the remodeling of bone tissue, which is manifested by an increase in the activity of biochemical bone markers in plasma. In adults, in the first months of treatment, due to a more pronounced resorption of bone tissue, a decrease in its mass is observed, however, with continued treatment, the mass of bone tissue increases.
Indications of the drug Norditropin NordiLet
- growth retardation due to growth hormone deficiency;
- pronounced growth hormone deficiency (GHR), which persists in adolescents after the end of growth (transition period), confirmed as follows: with a high probability of persistent GHR, i.e. severe GHD that developed during childhood with or without two or three other hormone deficiencies, which may be due to genetic causes; in severe GHR associated with structural hypothalamic-pituitary disorders, tumors of the central nervous system, or in patients receiving radiation therapy to the skull region, the presence of certain genetic causes or GHR secondary to pituitary / hypothalamic disease or stroke, is considered sufficient evidence of deep GHR, if the CSR of the IGF-I level is <-2 when treated with growth hormone for at least 4 weeks. If IGF-I is> -2 CSR, a challenge with growth hormone should be performed.
For all other patients (low probability, including idiopathic, isolated GHR or deficiency of one additional hormone), quantitative determination of IGF-I and one challenge test with growth hormone are required. The diagnosis of GHD is confirmed if the results obtained with the quantification and provocation test are low.
A low response (growth hormone level) to stimulation (peak GH <6 μg / L in the insulin tolerance test (ITT), and peak GH <16.5 μg / L in the GH-RH + arginine test) confirms the diagnosis of GHR.
- growth retardation in girls with gonadal dysgenesis (Shereshevsky-Turner syndrome);
- growth retardation in children during the prepubertal period, due to chronic renal failure (CRF);
- short stature in children (standard deviation coefficient (CSR) of current growth <-2.5, CSR of corrected (depending on the height of parents) height <-1), who had prenatal growth retardation and birth weight below -2 SD, and did not reach age-specific growth rate by 4 years or later (growth rate CSR (SR) <0 during the last year).
Growth hormone deficiency confirmed during the transition period, observed in childhood.
Growth hormone deficiency and deficiency developed during adulthood.
Severe growth hormone deficiency with established disease of the hypothalamic-pituitary region, with radiation therapy to the skull region and traumatic brain injury (deficiency of another hormone, except prolactin), confirmed during one provocative test after the initiation of adequate replacement therapy for any other hormone deficiency.
For adults, the provocative test of choice is the insulin tolerance test, the level of pathological values: peak growth hormone <3 μg / L. If an insulin tolerance test is contraindicated, an alternative challenge test should be used. A combination test using arginine and somatocrinin (GH-RG) is recommended. The use of arginine or glucagon tests may also be considered, but their diagnostic value is lower than that of an insulin tolerance test.
Norditropin is the choice of many athletes
There are many preconceptions about synthetic growth hormones. Some believe that these chemicals are needed only for people with special genetic disorders (growth retardation, dwarfism), others spread legends about the allegedly monstrous and irreversible deformation of the bones of the skeleton, especially the maxillofacial region due to the use of such drugs. Norditropin destroys these idle myths.
When choosing between taking steroids and Norditropin, it is worth looking at this choice not only from the side of their speed of action, but also from the side of the popularity of their use. Professional athletes have long made a choice in favor of the hubbub of growth, because it is not only the safest, but also practically not detected on doping tests. And this applies not only to bodybuilding stars, but also popular athletes of almost all high-speed sports, baseball players, representatives of American football, rugby. And the fact that such stars spend thousands of dollars a year on this drug is of great interest to an increasing number of athletes.
Of course, conflicting reviews are not excluded, but Norditropin is currently a favorite among athletes who want to gain a large dry weight in a short time. This is possible due to its ability to cause rapid production in the liver and a powerful release into the blood of insulin-like growth factor and somatomedins. These elements excite the pituitary gland, which directs its efforts to produce special polypeptides that work for the growth and strengthening of the body.
Norditropin has an anabolic effect that no other steroid can provide. The meat is growing at an amazing pace, so intensely proteins are synthesized. At the same time, not only muscle cells increase, but their number also increases. At the same time, the fat is burned so quickly that the athlete can lean on more high-calorie foods (of course, without fanaticism about chicken legs - of course, this note is not for the pros).
The main and undeservedly unnoticed quality of Norditropin by beginners is strengthening of bones, tendons, cartilage. This is what makes it possible to direct all the gaining strength to increase the duration of training, lifting all new weights without fear of getting stretched, muscle rupture or other injuries that usually await an athlete when overdoing it at the most inopportune moment. So if a novice bodybuilder fears that the rapid increase in mass will lead to injury - this is not about Norditropin, here it works like a personal bodyguard.
To exclude the appearance of unwanted side effects, you need to consult a doctor for those who have a tendency to diabetes or thyroid problems. All terrible horror stories in fact remain a myth. The main rule when using Norditropin is adherence to the dose and duration of the course: fanaticism leads to disastrous consequences even if you are addicted to seemingly useful vitamins.
Someone from the Switzerland - just purchased the goods: